We ship everything using Canada Post Regular Parcel service, you have the option to upgrade to XpressPost or even get FREE XPRESSPOST on orders over $200.
Most packages get where they are going within 3 to 5 business days. However Canada Post delivery time does depend on your province and how remote your city/town is.
XpressPost Shipping Times (Approximate)
Regional XpressPost (British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba)
Major Urban Areas: 1-2 Days
Non-Major Urban Areas: 2-3 Days
Northern Regions & Remote Areas: 3-5 Days
National XpressPost (Everywhere besides BC, AB, SK & MB)
Major Urban Areas: 2-3 Days
Non-Major Urban Areas: 2-4 Days
Northern Regions & Remote Areas: 3-7 Days
- Delivery time is the number of business days since a deposit was made (When it was given to Canada post) and when it gets delivered to the customer.
- A business day is any weekday that is not a stat holiday observed by Canada Post.
- All services and deposits made on a non-business day will begin delivery or processing the next business day.
- Items deposited after cut-off of that business day are sent the following business day.
- Delivery times are subject to change with no notice because of transportation issues.
- You can provide special delivery instructions in the side-notes when you place your order.
- Email us at [email protected] Make sure you have your order number. For further information visit XpressPost FAQs.